How to Find Us
Click here for an Interactive Map where you can plot your own directions.
Our Full Address:
Le Boterff Gites and Camping
2 Le Boterff D'en Haut
22320 Saint Mayeux
Local Directions from the Village of Saint Mayeux
- From the centre of Saint Mayeux, with the church and Mairie on your right, take the 2nd right turn past the church marked "Rue Du Rocher".
- The Salle Municipale will be on your right at this junction. You will see a signpost at the junction for "Le Boterff D'en Haut"
- Continue on this lane for about 1.5km, leaving the village of Saint Mayeux.
- At the end of this lane bear right and Le Boterff will be immediately on your left.
- Pull onto the gravelled car parking area and enter through the garden gate.
Advice For GPS / SatNav users -
- Do not enter our postcode (22320) as French postcodes cover too large an area.
- Do not enter "Le Boterff" alone as there are two properties with this name in Saint Mayeux and it will probably take you to the wrong one!
- If coming from the north and the Channel Ferry Ports, to avoid being directed through narrow lanes, plot the route via "Corlay" to stick to main roads.
Use "Le Boterff D'en Haut" or "Le Boterff Gites and Camping" or "Rue dit Le Boterff D'en Haut"
- Use our GPS co-ordinates:
Latitude N 48 Degrees 15'20.5" Longitude W 2 Degrees 59'17.9"
- OR set your Satnav for "Saint Mayeux" and follow the local directions shown above.
Alternative Local Directions For Towing Caravans Over 7m Long
If towing a caravan of 7m or longer then you might prefer to follow the directions below from the village of Saint Mayeux to our site as the angle of the turn-in is easier for longer vans by this route:
- From the centre of St Mayeux with the church and Mairie on your right, continue past the church and past the Salle Municipale (Do not turn right at the Salle Municipale and ignore the signpost for Le Boterff D'en Haut).
- Continue straight on out of the village (signposted towards Merleac) and take the second turning on your right after you have left the village. You will then pass a farm entrance on your right (do not take this turning).
- Take the next turning on your right. Follow this lane. After a short distance the lane bends to the right.
- You will see a small group of buildings coming up on your right. Le Boterff is the left hand stone house as you are approaching.
- The entrance to our campsite is situated between two tall hedges on the corner of a lane which leads down to a white house. Do not take the lane down to the white house but drive straight on to the site between the two tall hedges immediately in front of you. Stop here and come down to the house to receive information about your pitch.
If you need any further assistance with directions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Getting here by Air
Ryanair and Flybe fly into Dinard, Brest or Rennes from the UK. Car Hire is available from the Airport.
Getting here by Ferry
For passengers using Brittany Ferries the latest news on sailings to and from France can be found at:
Getting here from Ferry Ports