How to Find Us
Click here for an Interactive Map where you can plot your own directions.
Our Full Address:
Le Boterff Gites and Camping
2 Le Boterff D'en Haut
22320 Saint Mayeux
Local Directions from the Village of Saint Mayeux
- From the centre of Saint Mayeux, with the church and Mairie on your right, take the 2nd right turn past the church marked "Rue Du Rocher".
- The Salle Municipale will be on your right at this junction. You will see a signpost at the junction for "Le Boterff D'en Haut"
- Continue on this lane for about 1.5km, leaving the village of Saint Mayeux.
- At the end of this lane bear right and Le Boterff will be immediately on your left.
- Pull onto the gravelled car parking area and enter through the garden gate.
Advice For GPS / SatNav users -
- Do not enter our postcode (22320) as French postcodes cover too large an area.
- Do not enter "Le Boterff" alone as there are two properties with this name in Saint Mayeux and it will probably take you to the wrong one!
Use "Le Boterff D'en Haut" or "Le Boterff Gites and Camping"
- Use our GPS co-ordinates:
Latitude N 48 Degrees 15'203 Longitude W 2 Degrees 59'17
- OR set your Satnav for "Saint Mayeux" and follow the local directions shown above.
For Towing Caravans Over 7m long
If towing a caravan of 7m or longer then please click here for alternative directions that will give easier access onto our site.
If you need any further assistance with directions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Getting here by Air
Ryanair and Flybe fly into Dinard, Brest or Rennes from the UK. Car Hire is available from the Airport.
Getting here by Ferry
For passengers using Brittany Ferries the latest news on sailings to and from France can be found at:
Getting here from Ferry Ports